Blackmer Truck Pumps
Blackmer PTO sliding vane pumps are excellent at pumping clean, low viscosity fluids including non-lubricating fluids. Ideal uses include refined fuel trucks and oil delivery tankers. For use on tank trucks and tankers that haul fuel oil, diesel, kerosene, gasoline, avgas, LP gas, jet fuel, or light lube oils.
Pumps we stock include:
TXD2A – 2″ Blackmer Pump
TXD2.5A – 2 1/2″ Blackmer Pump
TXD3E – 3″ Blackmer Pump
Replacement Parts we stock include springs, gaskets, vanes, o-rings, ball bearings, rebuild kits and maintenance kits.
Blackmer PTO Sliding Vane Pumps Features:
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flowrates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Dual-ended shaft on 2, 2.5 and 3-inch models simplifies installation.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability.
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing pump from truck.
* Courtesy of Blackmer (Dover Corporation)
See the Blackmer Pumps section in our catalog by clicking the link below: