Liquid Controls (LC) positive displacement flow meters are very accurate in measuring low to high viscosity fluids. Fluid volume is directly measured as it goes through the flow meter. LC flow meters are excellent for custody transfer of oil, gasoline, and other refined fuels. Refined fuel trucks and bulk oil delivery trucks are an ideal application for a positive displacement flow meter from Liquid Controls.
Oilmen’s Truck Tanks sells LC flow meters for a variety of applications. Contact a parts representative to discuss equipment for your specific needs.
- Low pressure drop—will operate on gravity flow or pump pressure.
- Sustained accuracy—no wear from metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life. Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Wide temperature range—products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide viscosity range—LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum adaptability—right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- Rated to 150psi / 10.5 BAR.
* Courtesy of Liquid Controls
Depending on the application, an LC flow meter has additional components. A combination of options will be needed for correct custody transfer. A refined fuel truck may need flow meter(s) with register, two-stage valve, large capacity strainer, and air check valve.
LC positive displacement flow meters are offered in range of pre-built and custom built configurations for different uses. Contact an Oilmen’s parts representative to discuss a flow meter configuration that will satisfy your needs.
Oilmens sells both the LCR II and LCR 600 Series electronic registers. Learn more about the LCR 600 register from the video below.